Senior Facebook Ad Specialist
- Full Time
- Mid Level
About The Company
Tire Agent is a rapidly growing online retailer reshaping the way people shop for tires, wheels and auto accessories. We are building a world-class customer experience that starts online and ends with a seamless in-person delivery and installation, all supported by our excellent CX team and designed for optimal convenience. Tire Agent is not only an automotive ecommerce store, we also have dedicated teams focusing on fintech and online insurance. We are growing quickly and looking for top talent to join our team! Be a part of a friendly, energetic and motivated team of self starters, with amazing career growth opportunities.
About The Role
The Senior Facebook Ad Specialist will manage Facebook, Instagram٫and all other paid social channels. The successful Senior Facebook Ad Specialist will find creative ways to meet ambitious customer acquisition targets, maximize ROI٫ and lastly deliver high quality traffic and new customers. In addition٫ the Senior Facebook Ad Specialist is in charge of managing the paid social budget and reporting on performance.
What You’ll Do
- Directly manage and scale Paid Social advertising, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Optimize ad spend to achieve efficient customer acquisition costs and implement strategies unique to the Tire Agent business model.
- Plan and execute customer acquisition strategies through demand generation and remarketing campaigns.
- Build audience and campaign strategy for paid social, and manage campaigns independently to hit performance goals.
- Build ads using assets provided by internal and external creative teams, and optimize against creative performance.
- Utilize tracking and analytics tools to measure campaign performance and report on insights.
- Research new developments and tools directly related to paid social and ad tech, and figure out how to bring them into Tire Agent’s advertising ecosystem.
- Following a growth methodology, prioritize the most impactful ideas from your research, execute fast and present insights to the team.
- Be proactive in understanding company goals and participate in strategy development.
- Work with the marketing team to optimize ad copy and landing pages to maximize conversion.
What You’ll Need
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Proven Facebook and Instagram ad experience and success managing campaigns across the platform
- Other social platforms and channels such as Reddit, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest Ads
- Well-versed in performance marketing٫conversion and online customer acquisition
- Stay current on trends and best practices related to search engine marketing
- Experienced with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics٫ Looker, Omniture٫ WebTrends)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, look-up functions and conditional functions)
- Experience writing copy
- Previous roles at a growth stage company a plus
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Hybrid or Remote schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program